Thursday 9 December 2010

Any Human Heart S01E03

It's the middle of the night, I wasn't expecting us to meet up like this...

Lydia Wilson, the London-born 26-year-old, plays Logan's son's girlfriend, in Any Human Heart...

Tell us about Monday.

She goes out with Lionel, Logan's son when he comes to New York. She's 16 and has run away from home on the West Coast to live in Greenwich Village and jump on the beatnik bandwagon. My mum's from Greenwich Village and grew up at the same time, so it was a delicious part to research. She told me about living in this almost childlike state of bohemianism, walking around the house naked.

What was most challenging about the role?

Getting into the American way of being. We apologise and use words to mask ourselves, whereas Americans take the time to think what they think and say what they say. That was the hardest thing, making that cultural shift.

What lesson did you take from the novel?

Logan sees a lot of women and breaks hearts, and before doing this I wrote that off as a massive sin. Recently I heard someone say, "If you live long enough, you play all the parts." And that's what this book seems like to me. Logan plays a villain, a hero, a dad, a lover. Seeing it in context, I guess I'll be a bit more generous towards the lotharios I meet in the future… maybe.

What do you do when you're not working?

I play in a few bands. I sing and play the oboe. My initiation was a punk-rock band and I played in an African funk band. I prefer music to acting; it's less embarrassing and you can be yourself.

What's next?

I can see myself doing a synthesis of art and music and acting – it might be performance art.


Television Series: Any Human Heart (S01E03)
Release Date: December 2010
Actress: Lydia Wilson
Video Clip Credit: DeepAtSea
Video Clip Info: [DIVX at 3080kbps; avi/h264; 22mb for 59s]











HD version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2IQEVTK
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?jt98gc8seew8vgw
Password : DaS

Standard version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBMB6UU1
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjcm08ctm97l7qk
Password : DaS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari